Monday, April 27, 2009

Random conversations with Jesus

I have been spending quite a bit of time in my car lately -- which has allowed even more extra time to spend in conversation with Jesus. His words of encouragement lately have been an amazing gift -- although simple messages, for a brain that works like mine -- it seems Jesus tends to remind me of these most often.

1. No matter where you go, I am there with you. You are never alone while working for me.

2. If I am for you, who can be against you? I am greater than any trouble, or strife you could even think up in your over-analyzing brain! And...don't try, you will never be able to logically out-think me.

3. If you really mess up and make some mistakes today, I will still love you as much as I love you right now.

4. Be yourself -- only when you are honest and transparent among friends, can I minister to them through you...

5. Always be alert, ready and able to speak about the Love I have placed in your heart -- and you can make a difference in a life... --

6. I am in control -- not you. Quit trying to run things that are not able to be ran by human hands. A life of Peace is only found in giving control every day--

7. You may have to reach out first...others are not always interested in friendships with those close to me...you can intimidate them. Be gentle, and loving and ask questions about them.

No comments:

Post a Comment